New Class Protocols
Group training classes will resume June 6th. Here’s what we’re doing to keep everyone safe:
- All class will be held OUTDOORS. We are bringing in a big tent for bad weather days and to provide shade on hot days.
- Group class sizes are limited to six dogs.
- Only one person per dog is allowed to attend class. We don’t like this either, but you cannot come and wait in your car or stand 6 feet back from the tent. We look forward to the day that this changes!
- There will be no on leash dog greets or play time for puppies.
- Everyone will keep a six-foot distance from each other.
- Everyone must wear a mask to attend class.
- If you or anyone in your household is running a fever, stay home!
- Strict cleaning protocols have been put in place. Everything will be sanitized between classes. This may delay the start time of your class.
The Right Paw temporary class room!
We will re-evaluate this decision as infection trends change in the state.
For those that are not comfortable with a group setting, private in person and virtual training is available.