New Class Protocols
Here’s what we’re doing to keep everyone safe:
- Group class sizes are limited to eight dogs.
- Only one person per dog is allowed to attend class. We don’t like this either, but take the safety of our trainers and clients very seriously. We look forward to the day that this changes! If you'd like to include the whole family in training, consider private lessons.
- There will be no on leash dog greets or play time for puppies.
- Everyone will keep a six-foot distance from each other.
- Everyone must wear a mask to attend class.
- If you or anyone in your household is symptomatic, stay home!
- Strict cleaning protocols have been put in place. Everything will be sanitized between classes. This may delay the start time of your class.
Group classes have moved indoors!
We will re-evaluate this decision as infection trends change in the state.
For those that are not comfortable with a group setting, private in person and virtual training is available.